MGO is growing and we need an experienced, knowledgeable and professional Administrative Assistant to support our Los Angeles office REMOTELY. This person would ideally have working experience in an administrative capacity with a public accounting, law or professional services firm / company.
This Administrative Assistant will be collaborating with all firm departments, staff and partner / stakeholders to assist with day-to-day office duties while taking responsibility for all things administrative from calendaring, ordering supplies, booking travel, maintaining CRM and other systems and spearheading office workflows. This person will be an essential member of the office as they will be ensuring the success of the office team members by general support.
- Be accountable for assigned tasks
- Office data (records) maintenance
- Performs office process pursuant to firm guidelines
- Office user support service
- CPE records/ training logistics support
- Prepares reports and proposals, which includes drafting, editing, formatting, desktop publishing, and coordination with office management team for production
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness
- Coordinates meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and transcribing meeting minutes
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence, memos and e-mails
- Orders and maintains supplies; coordinates equipment maintenance
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Distributes daily internal/external mail and overnight packages; sends and distributes faxes
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent, 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate skill set with Microsoft Office and Adobe Products
- Commitment to excellence and high standards (i.e., acute attention to detail).
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
Why work for MGO?
MGO’s professionals take a holistic, multi-disciplinary approach to accounting, financial and advisory services. Our teams collaborate across internal functions and service lines to build institutional knowledge, formulate insight, and deliver efficiencies that make a difference – not only in the marketplace, but in the lives of our clients and team members. That’s why we value characteristics like teamwork, communication, creativity, and leadership when building our teams.
We are growing fast and new opportunities emerge every day. If you’re not afraid of pushing the status quo, MGO offers a supportive setting where you can take control of your career while still enjoying the mentorship to develop new skills in an environment where you thrive.