At MGO we do a lot more than crunch numbers and prepare filings. Our approach leverages input from throughout our organization – giving everyone a voice and an opportunity to make an impact. Utilizing a state-of-the-art technology platform, we go beyond the numbers to provide invaluable financial and operational insight to a diverse array of dynamic clients – from enduring institutions to disruptive start-ups.
By delivering strategic guidance with a personal touch, we are reshaping ideas of what a CPA firm is capable of – and give our professionals the support to self-determine the path their career takes.
MGO is growing and we need a motivated and professional Senior Administrative Assistant to join our Century City office. The Senior Administrative Assistant will support the Assurance Operations Team with day-to-day admin tasks as well as providing direct support and assistance to a Managing Director. Ideal candidates will have outstanding client service skills and prior experience providing administrative / executive support.
Assurance Operations Team Support
- Coordinate and help with budget planning and operate within the approved budget.
- Execute project plans including objectives, priorities, team, timelines and deliverables.
- Prepares reports and proposals, which includes drafting, editing, formatting, desktop publishing, and coordination with office management team for production.
- Participate in national and regional projects.
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned.
- Assists in development and implementation of department systems and procedures as needed.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Distributes daily internal/external mail and overnight packages; sends and distributes faxes.
Support of Managing Director
- Process expense reports, filing all receipts on a monthly basis.
- Assistant with client management including downloading and updating contact information for prospects and clients.
- Coordinates meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
- Assist with travel requests, including booking and revising flight reservations, hotel reservations and car rentals.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Assurance Operations Management team.
- Associate degree (AA) or equivalent.
- 5+ years of administrative/executive support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced skill set with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics or similar certified records management system.
- Experience with CRM Salesforce is preferred.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards (i.e., acute attention to detail).
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Prior experience in a professional environment preferred.
- Must be willing to work moderate overtime required throughout the year.
Why work for MGO?
MGO’s professionals take a holistic, multi-disciplinary approach to accounting, financial and advisory services. Our teams collaborate across internal functions and service lines to build institutional knowledge, formulate insight, and deliver efficiencies that make a difference – not only in the marketplace, but in the lives of our clients and team members. That’s why we value characteristics like teamwork, communication, creativity, and leadership when building our teams.
We are growing fast and new opportunities emerge every day. If you’re not afraid of pushing the status quo, MGO offers a supportive setting where you can take control of your career while still enjoying the mentorship to develop new skills in an environment where you thrive.