At MGO we do a lot more than crunch numbers and prepare filings. Our approach leverages input from throughout our organization – giving everyone a voice and an opportunity to make an impact. Utilizing a state-of-the-art technology platform, we go beyond the numbers to provide invaluable financial and operational insight to a diverse array of dynamic clients – from enduring institutions to disruptive start-ups. By delivering strategic guidance with a personal touch, we are reshaping ideas of what a CPA firm is capable of – and give our professionals the support to self-determine the path their career takes.
MGO is growing and we need an experienced, knowledgeable and professional Administrative Assistant / Receptionist to join the team. This person would ideally have working experience in an administrative capacity with a public accounting, law or professional services firm / company.
This Administrative Assistant / Receptionist will be collaborating with all firm departments, staff and partner / stakeholders to assist with day-to-day office duties while taking responsibility for all things administrative from calendaring, ordering supplies, booking travel, maintaining CRM and other systems and spearheading office workflows. This person will be an essential member of the office as they will be ensuring the success of the office team members by general support.
Must be in office no remote work.
Core Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Prepares reports, engagement letters and proposals, which includes drafting, editing, formatting, desktop publishing, and coordination with office management team for production
- Greets all office guests and clients in a timely professional manner
- Answering phone calls and directing them as deemed appropriate
- Control of office security log; adding guests to security and assuring all new team members are added and set up with building access
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness
- Coordinates meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and transcribing meeting minutes
- Processes travel requests, including booking and revising flight reservations, hotel reservations and car rentals
- Assist with CRM entry and lead tracking for reporting
- Orders and maintains supplies; coordinates equipment maintenance; liaising with IT staff to ensure team has what they need to operate
- Coordinate with building management any operational issues and visitor log
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Prepare and or distribute daily internal/external mail and overnight packages; sends and distribute scans and or faxes
Minimum Qualifications & Working Conditions:
- 1+ years of related work experience, Associate's degree or educational equivalent, or combination of relevant work and education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with online document management systems (DMS) tools such as Virtual Cabinet
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Experience with Client Relationship Management systems such as SalesForce is a plus
- Experience with SharePoint, or Citrix apps like WebEx, InDesign, ProStaff for scheduling is a plus
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products usage (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Adobe Products experience is a plus
- Collaborative individual that has the ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely and correct manner
- Experience in a fast-paced professional services firm/environment preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks and ask for help as needed
- Office hours 8-5 M-F, Overtime as needed
- Attention to detail very important
- Assist with event and training registrations, coordination, etc.
- Help with billing if needed
- Minimal Hazards
Why work for MGO?
MGO’s professionals take a holistic, multi-disciplinary approach to accounting, financial and advisory services. Our teams collaborate across internal functions and service lines to build institutional knowledge, formulate insight, and deliver efficiencies that make a difference – not only in the marketplace, but in the lives of our clients and team members. That’s why we value characteristics like teamwork, communication, creativity, and leadership when building our teams.
We are growing fast and new opportunities emerge every day. If you’re not afraid of pushing the status quo, MGO offers a supportive setting where you can take control of your career while still enjoying the mentorship to develop new skills in an environment where you thrive.
Want to learn more? Complete an application and so our team can reach out to you directly!