At MGO we do a lot more than crunch numbers and prepare filings. Our approach leverages input from throughout our organization – giving everyone a voice and an opportunity to make an impact. Utilizing a state-of-the-art technology platform, we go beyond the numbers to provide invaluable financial and operational insight to a diverse array of dynamic clients – from enduring institutions to disruptive start-ups.
By delivering strategic guidance with a personal touch, we are reshaping ideas of what a CPA firm is capable of – and give our professionals the support to self-determine the path their career takes.
MGO is growing and we need an experienced, knowledgeable and professional Office Manager to join the team. This person would ideally have working experience in an administrative capacity with a public accounting, law or professional services firm / company.
This Office Manager will be collaborating with all firm departments, staff and partner / stakeholders to assist with day-to-day office duties while taking responsibility for all things administrative from calendaring, ordering supplies, booking travel, maintaining CRM and other systems and spearheading office workflows. This person will be an essential member of the office as they will be ensuring the success of the office team members by general support.
- Leading Managing and Holding People Accountable (LMA).
- Office data (records) management.
- Implements office process and workflow improvement programs.
- Office user support service.
- Travel/logistics services.
- Processes travel requests, including booking and revising flight reservations, hotel reservations and car rentals.
- Coordinate and help with budget planning and operate within the approved budget.
- Execute project plans including objectives, priorities, team, timelines and deliverables.
- Prepares reports and proposals, which includes drafting, editing, formatting, desktop publishing, and coordination with office management team for production.
- Participate in national and regional projects and supervise small teams within a department.
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness.
- Coordinates meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned
- Orders and maintains supplies; coordinates equipment maintenance.
- Assists in development and implementation of department systems and procedures as needed.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing. Distributes daily internal/external mail and overnight packages; sends and distributes faxes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent, five years of related experience, 2 years of management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced skill set with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics or similar certified records management system.
- Experience with InDesign or similar desktop publishing application.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards (i.e., acute attention to detail).
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Stronger leadership skills and ability to train incoming admin team members.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Prior experience in a professional environment preferred.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
Why work for MGO?
MGO’s professionals take a holistic, multi-disciplinary approach to accounting, financial and advisory services. Our teams collaborate across internal functions and service lines to build institutional knowledge, formulate insight, and deliver efficiencies that make a difference – not only in the marketplace, but in the lives of our clients and team members. That’s why we value characteristics like teamwork, communication, creativity, and leadership when building our teams.
We are growing fast and new opportunities emerge every day. If you’re not afraid of pushing the status quo, MGO offers a supportive setting where you can take control of your career while still enjoying the mentorship to develop new skills in an environment where you thrive.
Want to learn more? Complete an application and so our team can reach out to you directly!