At MGO we do a lot more than crunch numbers and prepare filings. Our approach leverages input from throughout our organization – giving everyone a voice and an opportunity to make an impact. Utilizing a state-of-the-art technology platform, we go beyond the numbers to provide invaluable financial and operational insight to a diverse array of dynamic clients – from enduring institutions to disruptive start-ups.
By delivering strategic guidance with a personal touch, we are reshaping ideas of what a CPA firm is capable of – and give our professionals the support to self-determine the path their career takes.
We are seeking a dynamic Recruiter to join our growing firm! This person will need specific experience recruiting in the Public Accounting industry prior to joining this role. This position will be responsible for meeting the client’s resourcing and staffing needs by performing full-cycle recruiting. In this position you will work closely with hiring managers across all service lines to find the most qualified candidates that will meet current and future needs.
- We're looking for smart, energetic and competitive individuals who are passionate about learning the career Recruiting business in order to obtain personal financial independence.
- Successful Recruiters need to be able to “sell the value” of a new position to potential Candidates.
- Clear, concise and comprehensible verbal English communication is essential as the majority of contact is by telephone.
- High school-level written English skills including proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary is required.
- Persons with practical experience in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Management, Cannabis, Technology, Sales and other business fields are encouraged to apply.
- Manage firm resources to best meet staffing needs by hiring or relocating employees to fill vacant positions
- Develop hiring, interviewing, and outreach initiatives to find and hire talent; introducing new methods to increase recruitment visibility, enacting more efficient interviewing and onboarding procedures, and assessing methods and outlets to advertise job openings
- Source candidates through online channels
- Evaluate candidates and provide recommendations to hiring managers for further consideration
- Review and approve job order requisitions
- Provide timely and consistent communication to candidates on the status of their application throughout the entire recruiting process
- Track and analyze on recruiting methods; report on hiring trends, identify areas for improvement, and evaluate whether recruitment efforts are working as intended
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with other professionals and partners
- Explore recruitment best practices and implement appropriate best practices into the firm
- Monitor relevant employment legislation and labor laws and implement any required changes ensuring compliance
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills